Meet mindset coach Stefanie Oseni-Momodu…
I met Stefanie Oseni-Momodu via Instagram when I was researching mindset for my own personal development. I was inspired by her message for mom entrepreneurs. And her smile. 😊
Stefanie started Stefanie Gabriella Coaching for ambitious, busy mums out there who are ready to stop living on autopilot and start taking action towards their dreams. And reach their goals without the feeling of guilt. To rediscover themselves after becoming a mum, and start dreaming big again. Her mission is to reach that mum who feels overwhelmed with the multiple roles she is juggling. And yet feels isolated. She has lost who she was and struggling to determine who she is besides a mum.
As a Mindset Coach, Stefanie uses different tools and techniques to get down to the bottom of what is really holding back her clients from achieving what they really want to achieve for themselves and their business.
Before becoming a certified coach, Stefanie spent just over 10 years in the finance sector, she is a part-qualified Accountant, with an MSc in International Financial Management and a BSc in Accounting with Finance. Though she maintained a successful career in Finance, she always knew her passion was to help people achieve their dreams and help them see the best version of themselves. She loves investing herself in the growth of people that crosses her path where possible.
When she’s not coaching mums to be their best selves at home and at work, Stefanie enjoys spending time with her family and traveling. She is married with two boys aged 5 and her 11 months old “lockdown” baby. They enjoy traveling, hanging outdoors when the weather is nice. But haven’t been able to do much since the lockdown.
You can listen to my conversation with Stefanie Oseni-Momodu at the link above. Or get an overview below.
1. What do you do in your business and why did you choose it?
I support working mums and busy mums to rediscover their identity so they can unleash their inner genius through self belief and self confidence
2. What is your greatest strength when it comes to running your business?
Connecting with my clients and helping them see themselves in a way they don’t see themselves.
3. What is the area of entrepreneurship where you could grow the most?
Attracting more of my ideal clients
4. If you were to start your business over today, what piece of advice or lesson learned would you emphasize to yourself?
Hire a coach right from the beginning.
5. What is your best advice for balancing business and home life or creating intentional family time?
Not everything is urgent. Prioritise what really matters and make sure there is time for family time and yourself in your schedule.
Where can we find you on social media?
- Website stefaniegabriellacoaching.com
- Instagram @stefaniegabriellacoaching
- Facebook Stefanie Gabriella Coaching
- Facebook Group Confident Mum Bosses with an Impact