How will you juggle work and home during the holidays?
It is officially the holiday season…time to juggle all the holiday to-do’s with our family at home with all the end of year to-do’s with our business. And I figured it was a perfect time to revisit the final question I ask all my amazing mom entrepreneur guests. I’ve compiled all of their answers to “What is your best advice for balancing business and home life or creating intentional family time?” These mamas have great ideas to help you complete your work tasks AND spend plenty of quality time with your family.
Here is a list of the Season 1 guests for “5 Questions with a Mom Entrepreneur” in order of appearance…
- Laura McLean from Small Business Moms Hear Laura’s full episode
- Minimalism Coach Rose Lounsbury Hear Rose’s full episode
- Financial Coach Leah Ellis of Endeavor Financial Coaching Hear Leah’s full episode
- SEO Expert Caitlin Strempel of Rising Ranks Digital Hear Caitlin’s full episode
- Professional Organizer and Author Morgan Tyree of Morganize with Me Hear Morgan’s full episode
- Digital Marketing Strategist Jennifer Hatton Hear Jennifer’s full episode
- Operations Manager and Efficiency Coach Brittany Dixon of Process for Profit Hear Brittany’s full episode
- eCommerce Entrepreneur and Founder of Start Your Boutique Jenelle Augustin Hear Jenelle’s full episode
- Ashton Brackett of Homegrown Momma Hear Ashton’s full episode
- Digital Marketing Specialist Christen Schneider of Coffee Break Marketing Hear Christen’s full episode
- Business Operations Strategy Consultant Kass Fogle of Vim and Vigor Business Operations Consulting Hear Kass’ full episode
- Online Boutique Owner Demaris Young of Kids B.A.L. Hear Demaris’ full episode
- Health and Fitness Coach Nicole Simonin of Shape it Up Hear Nicole’s full episode
- Entrepreneur-Speaker-Bestselling Author Amy Banocy Hear Amy’s full episode
- Artist and Accessory Designer Jen McRae of McRae Design Hear Jen’s full episode
- Personal Stylist Amy McBride of Closet Confidence Hear Amy’s full episode
You can find full episodes and additional links to my guests at www.businesssavvymama.com/5-questions-with-a-mom-entrepreneur/
Need additional support in creating your best mompreneur life? Want to create a solid and simple plan to get your work done and have fun? Let’s jump on a free, no-obligation 15-minute call to see how I can help you feel more fun & fulfilled in your work and home life.