Meet Health and Fitness Coach Nicole Simonin of Shape it Up…
Nicole and I met 3 years ago during a crazy YouTube VEDA (Video Every Day in August) challenge. That crazy ride bonded us. And we’ve stayed connected ever since. 🤪
Since 2006, Nicole has been helping women lose weight for the last time. She is an ACE Personal Trainer, ACE Health Coach, host of Shape It Up Over 40 podcast, founder of Shape It Up, LLC, author of “The No Fuss, No Mess Shape It Up Cookbook”, licensed Physical Therapist Assistant and former professional ballet dancer. Nicole has been featured in Rachel Ray in Season, Bicycling Magazine, Real Simple, MSN and recently at the TEDx Cape May event.
Nicole is the mom to a teenage son and daughter and a dog named Trixie. Her incredibly busy life includes lots of soccer, basketball, school, and fencing.
You can listen to my conversation with Nicole Simonin at the link above. Or get an overview below.
1. What do you do in your business and why did you choose it?
I’m a Health and Fitness Coach – I’ve always found how the human body works to be fascinating. Really interested in fitness, nutrition and mindset. Initially I choose it bc it was a way for me to interact with adults as my kids grew up and I love helping women feel comfortable in their own skin.
2. What is your greatest strength when it comes to running your business?
I am very creative and I like to like huge leaps….if it doesn’t scare me then I am doing something wrong.
3. What is the area of entrepreneurship where you could grow the most?
I think overall I have my biz skill down. Now it’s time to add gasoline to the fire and level up.
4. If you were to start your business over today, what piece of advice or lesson learned would you emphasize to yourself?
Find a great coach and jump in
5. What is your best advice for balancing business and home life or creating intentional family time?
A calendar. Schedule in free time. Block out my days and do a task in the time I have given it.