Meet Instagram Coach Kristina Soriano…
Today we wrap up our Season 2 interviews for “5 Questions with a Mom Entrepreneur” with Instagram Coach Kristina Soriano of Migo Social. Kristina started Migo Social to help mompreneurs set themselves up for success on Instagram…without having to spend countless hours on the platform. Feeling stuck on Instagram? Not attracting the right followers? Experiencing low engagement with your content? Then she’s here to help you get on the path to growth…without compromising time with your family.
Kristina gained her Instagram experience by working as the Global Social Media Lead for The Estee Lauder Companies’ Women’s Leadership Network. Now she enjoys homeschooling her 5-year-old daughter while juggling her new life as a mompreneur.
You can listen to my conversation with Kristina Soriano at the link above. Or get an overview below.
What do you do in your business and why did you choose it?
I’m an Instagram Coach. I chose this because when I worked at The Estee Lauder Companies I was in Project Management. When I started an IG account for our department, I fell in love with social media marketing. I was able to quickly gain attention within the company. Later, I was asked to be the Global Social Media Lead for the Estee Lauder Companies’ Women’s Leadership Network, Women in Supply Chain + Women in Technology.
2. What is your greatest strength when it comes to running your business?
Building a strong community through genuine community management. Noticing and bringing out the best in my clients when it comes to showing up online. And providing efficient strategies to growing your brand on Instagram.
3. What is the area of entrepreneurship where you could grow the most?
Building my brand through the power of personal brand story
4. If you were to start your business over today, what piece of advice or lesson learned would you emphasize to yourself?
Don’t worry what others think! Just go for it!
5. What is your best advice for balancing business and home life or creating intentional family time?
1) Creating a schedule that works for you and your family and that is something you can stick to. 2) Involve your family in what you are doing.