Meet Business Growth and Systems Strategist Kristen Westcott…
Kristen has had a major impact on my growth during my business pivot. She has spent the last decade in the legal and education fields supporting leaders and students in the areas of goal setting, productivity, and project management. After recognizing her true passion lies in serving entrepreneurs, Kristen honed her skills as a Director of Operations. She quickly noticed that what was holding many business owners back wasn’t a lack of drive or ability, but a lack of foundational systems that could support the day-to-day operations of a scaling business. These days, she spends her time helping online coaches, copywriters, and service providers scale without the frustration that massive growth often brings.
When she’s not making life easier for business owners, Kristen is married with 2 daughters (ages 4 & 6) and a husband in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Her daugthers both love Disney (and their favorite shows rotate so fast she can barely keep up). And like many Canadians, Kristen’s husband is hockey obsessed. 🤣
You can listen to my conversation with Kristen Westcott at the link above. Or get an overview below.
1. What do you do in your business and why did you choose it?
I am a business growth and systems strategist. I help online entrepreneurs (mainly coaches and service providers) cut their work hours in half without dropping the ball on their client work, losing revenue, or having a huge team to manage. I love helping people see that there’s no one right way to build a business that no one “guru” has the secret key to success … there are many ways to be successful and you get to determine your path (and take your lifestyle and circumstances into consideration as you choose!)
2. What is your greatest strength when it comes to running your business?
Planning and coaching my clients.
3. What is the area of entrepreneurship where you could grow the most?
Marketing and visibility.
4. If you were to start your business over today, what piece of advice or lesson learned would you emphasize to yourself?
To be more confident in my knowledge and skills and start TAKING ACTION before investing in more courses and programs.
5. What is your best advice for balancing business and home life or creating intentional family time?
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should! Learn where to let go and where to say no,
Where can we find you on social media?
- Instagram @kristen.westcott
- Facebook Group How to Grow Your Biz
- Website https://kristenwestcottmedia.com/