Meet online boutique owner Demaris Young…
Demaris juggles her 9-5 work in IT in St Louis, Missouri with her passion for finding unique and trendy clothes for boys. She has 19-year-old daughter and 5-year-old twin boys.
She started Kids B.A.L (Beyond All Limitations) in June of 2020. Inspired by her love for children, it was her passion to provide her twin boys with unique and stylish clothes that drove her to start this business. Her main goal is to inspire boys to dress to impress so that they feel cool, confident, and present.
You can listen to my conversation with Demaris Young at the link above. Or get an overview below.
1. What do you do in your business and why did you choose it?
I own a boys’ online children’s boutique. I choose it because I got frustrated about going shopping and not seeing a variety and/ or unique boys’ clothes. My friends were having the same issue.
2. What is your greatest strength when it comes to running your business?
Faith. Having faith that it will work. I have gotten a few people to say it won’t work.
3. What is the area of entrepreneurship where you could grow the most?
I would say expanding my customer base. And marketing.
4. If you were to start your business over today, what piece of advice or lesson learned would you emphasize to yourself?
Social media is important and come up with a strong marketing plan before your start your business.
5. What is your best advice for balancing business and home life or creating intentional family time?
Set small goals weekly. Communication to your spouse and kids.
Where can we find you on social media?
Ready to experience better mental, physical, and emotional health without sacrificing additional time and energy? Let’s jump on a free, no-obligation 15-minute clarity call to see how I can help you experience more fun & fulfillment in your work and home life.